Sea Bay High RPG

Please login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sea Bay High RPG

Please login

Sea Bay High RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sea Bay High! A boarding school of your dreams.

Poppy March

Poppy March
    Poppy March
    Admin

Poppy March Empty Poppy March

Post  Poppy March Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 am

Poppy March Hayley+Williams
    (First name)

I won't tell you that I love you

Name: Poppy March
    Sexuality: Straight
    Face claim: Hayley Williams

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun

Family:
    Mom - Ruby March
    History:
    Poppy's dad died before she was born. Poppy's mom was an artist with depression. She grieved over the death of Poppy's dad. Yet Poppy was too young to understand. Poppy's mom tried to explain but it was too difficult.

When Poppy turned six she started school. She went to a government run school. She made lots of friends and won lots of awards. Poppy joined the school band and became lead guitarist. When Poppy broke her arm she couldn't play.

When she turned eleven Poppy went on Holiday to China. Poppy learnt Chinese and Karate. Poppy's mom bought a holiday house in China near the sea that they would go to each Christmas. Poppy loved China. They stayed there for a year.

Poppy turned thirteen and got her first pet. A small black cat called Goulash. She called him Goulash because he would eat goulash out of the fridge. Poppy loved Goulash. When Goulash had three kittens she called them Curry, Poh and Tempura.

When Poppy turned fifteen she got a call from Sea Bay High. She had got a scholarship. Poppy had applied the year before and never would have dreamed that she would get in. She was ecstatic when she got the call. Her mom was extremely proud.

No he can't read my poker face

Appearance:
    She dyes her hair red, orange and blonde
    Anime
    Reality TV
    Bad sitcoms
    Dislikes:
    Preps
    Cheerleaders
    Jocks
    The color pink
    Mentionables(optional): I'm the admin!